Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

2ndJanuary2o11! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH~ XO
Sunday, January 2, 2011 | 0 comments
oh mai Lord. TOMORROW SCHOOL!
sooo,should i wear baju kurung oooor the blue dress?><
hmmm~ every Thurday wear baju kurung lah~ HEHEEHEE :PP


new shoes,new schoolbag,new...hair?o.o
gonna clip it up! dont want to cut short ler~ kasian my dear hair~ xD
THIS TIME I WONT CUT SHORT SHORT LER! i look like a mushroom head! >.<

I miss Chung Ching.. love that school so muchiee! X'(
I wish i can go back to Brunei on my birthday..
at least March waa.. i miss Brunei so much arh! :'(

sien arh.. wish my life in Miri won't sucks.. even if my life is better,i still love Brunei NO MATTER WHAT! <- big n bold~ XD! just put ALL my books in my schoolbag and WTF so heavy! ><" i don't have to timetable so i bring all books to school tomorrow lor~ nasib i change class,if i dont,i probably stuck with that Ting Aik Hou. he's mean to the max! talk like gangster there for what? u think i scared meh? i got my aunty to protect me arh~ MUAHAHA she ganas one orh~ >:)

Have to go gathering for two weeks at the school hall again..fun for Nigel(my cousin) but not for me. AT LEAST you have friends but i don't. Well,got one or two lah.. yeah just 2. don't really like to make friends with Miri people. to be honest,i want to be Bruneian when I'm 5. don't think i study here now then i'll like here. I live in Brunei almost 12 years liaw eh,u think i'll forget abt Brunei like that meh? wah,i sound like im mad.. sowiee~>.<'

bah i go tidur now.
nights!:3

Older Post | Newer Post