Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

IM TOO NERVOUS TO TAKE A BATH!!! apaan xDD
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 0 comments
we had the audition today at around 10a.m then i was like OHMAIGOSH IM SO EFFING NERVOUS FOR TOMORROW!!! XO i havent finish my maths h/w yet. OH SH*T! IM SO DEAD! x.x aiyaa,i go do now WHILE writing this err..post err "thing" on my blog. TEHEE :D

just now during orientation,i cry eh! and chu jun jiejie n stacey jiejie thought i got hurt ><" stacey jiejie kept asking me why i cry but i dont wanna tell her and she said if i wanna talk or if i have any problem,i'll go to form4A to look for her~ ^^D i kept sniffing and and use to tissue to wipe my tears! WAKAKA xPP there's a girl same group with me call Lanny and she's erm..LOUD and she always wants to be first. i don't really like that kind of person who perasaan too much. ;/ aaaaaand TOMORROW SING IM SO NERVOUS!!! I NERVOUS DIE ARH!!! *sniff X'( OHMAIGOSH I FORGO ONE MATHS H/W DUE DATE IS TOMORROW! IM A DEAD FISHY!!! bah,i go get help from my lok wen~ HEE =D

BAISSS xx♥
oh aaaand~

Older Post | Newer Post