Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

it's Sunday. . .AGAIN :3♥
Sunday, January 30, 2011 | 0 comments
i had fun during sports day! why? 'cause i went to parkson with my frens. :3 why yes,we ponteng~ >:) but not just us orh~ even those prefects also go :P hmmm,lemme show u the pichoes at stadium one! :D

*Pichoes in the stadium (1st and 2nd day):3*
MY DAUGHTER,PRISCILLA!^w^♥

THEY'RE SISTERS!!! :D

why my daughter looking at my towel? HAHAH♥

Tasha ; PEACE!♥☮

silly face! so adorable!!! :3♥

WALAOO~ leng lui orh~♥

silly face~ xO

bite my tongue~ :P im beside her :3

they're best friends^^

act cute~ *cough :P



CARROT AND POTATO! x3♥

she looks like my cousin,Barleyyy! :3♥

my classmates! they're crazy ><"

CHICKEN BRANDON TAN! MUAHAHA >:D

me n my teddy bear! :3♥

FISHY LIPS! xD

ahem2. . .mcm dating tuu. eiseh~ xD

the parkson one i'll upload tomoro.
pergi tidoo skarang.
nights xoxo

Older Post | Newer Post