Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

kiss me,under the milky twilight.❤
Friday, January 21, 2011 | 0 comments
"*Girl is over her boyfriend house*
Boy:(Playing Xbox)
Girl:(sitting on the boys bed sad)
Boy:Whats wrong babe?
Girl:Oh nothing
Boy:(Turns off Xbox)
Girl:Why did you stop playing?
Boy:Cause my baby girl is more important than my xbox
Girl:Awh(smiles)
Boy:(cuddles with her in bed)
Boy:I love you
Girl:I love you too
Boy&girl:(stare into each other eyes)
Girl:(Fall asleep in boys arms)♥"

"A boy gave his girlfriend a challenge; to live a day without him & if she did it he would love her more. The girl agreed and she didnt talk to him for a day without knowing he had only 24 hours so live because he was suffering from cancer. She went to his house the next day tears falling from her eyes as she saw him lying in a coffin with a note on the side:'You did it baby,you can do it everyday"

"a boy who will hold his girlfriend around the waist and kiss her neck and whisper in her ear ''you're beautiful''. if his freinds say something nasty about her he will flip. text her first. tell her every night he loves her. texts her good morning beautiful. makes the effort. not flirt with other girls. compliment everything about her. if she wants a hug, hush up and hold her like she is gold."
credits to facebook. AHAHAHA :)) but it's really so sweet!♥ wish my boyfriend is like that x)

i don't really like Jaclyn. she's so bossy n mean! jeremy,our class monitor sit beside me right? then she got jealous n don't even want to talk nor look at me. then i was like wtf? i don love him ok? sheesh.. -.-' i got sooo many homeworks n yes,ITS MATHS AGAIN! I HATE U MATHS! I REALLY DO!!! make me so sasat! >:(

video calling with jess until want to pose cute cute face xD

i dont like Tiffany now. she's mean n perasan ever since she sat with Shaynaynay.. ohwells,none of my business. :) my business is to..DO MY FREAKIN MATHS HOMEWORK!!! I HATE YOUUUU! >:@ seems like the only thing i write here is abt me hating maths homework.. o.o" oh nvm~ i go do that horrible homework now.

byeeee~
xoxo❤

Older Post | Newer Post