Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

so manybe it's true that i can't live without you. ❤C
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | 0 comments
"Before sex, you help each other get naked, after sex you only dress yourself. Moral of the story: in life no one helps you once you're f*cked" EWWWW AHAHAHAHAHHA!! xDD

my dad's sleeping on the sofa now. he didnt even ask me if i got h/w or not LMFAO! one thing i love abt my dad is that he doesnt care much abt me n DOESNT EMBARRASSED ME IN PUBLIC LIKE MY MOM! >.<

Gimme5 - Friendz

i love this song~ we use this song to dance for the orientation. so nice eh! i miss orientation :( aaaanyways,i'll show u some funny pictures from orientation :P

*FUNNY PICHOES* :P
AARON GOR GOR LOOK SOO CUUUUUTE! X3
he looks like a wittle boy saying "can i have a candy? pweeeeeease~? :3"
AWWE~ AHAHA xDD

Mushroom girl(s) #1 xD

Mushroom girl #2! xD

Ya En jiejie! leng lui arh her,she's a singer eh. n she study in form3A this year.
she's gonna have PMR WISH HER G'LUCK! :3

we play water that time. SO FUN! and wet -.- but still its fun xD

JOYCE JIEJIE! this one oso len arh~ but her sister very bossy eh.. ;s no effense =x

WUSHU FAMILY! so cuute! X3

Ivy jiejie look so bluee~ i mean wear so blue not look so blue ROFL (Y)

why yes,Aliff got rape by Brandon Bayani
HAHAHAHAHAHA XDD

Xiao Wei jiejie! :3 i didnt play coz i got skin allergy
WHICH is a good thing coz my fwen,Priscilla's burit got hurt
coz of this game. SHE EVEN CRIED! ksiaan ;s

Aaron gorgor look like prevert. BWAHAHA xD


last but not least,BRANDON BAYANI! LOL
on the fashion show IT'S HILARIOUS! =))
they say he's a gay @@ ROFLMFAO! AHAHAHAHA

alright,i think thats all. ^o^
i'm gonna do my maths h/w now then go to sleep
nightsss~ xoxo

Older Post | Newer Post