Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Happie Sunday♥
Sunday, January 23, 2011 | 0 comments
RRSS Orientation Dance 2o11

I MISS ORIENTATION!!! ;( i miss my CJ mama xDD

aaaanyways,just now at Parkson,i saw Evelyn,Doreen,Irene and Jia Fui eh! and Jia Fui is STILL taller than me.. which is very sad -__- and he reached puberty WAHAHA! XD btw,i bought two books! wait,i show u the pictures even u don't want to see xD

*Pichoes =3*
"How To Be Popular" from Meg Cabot.
bought it at Belle's Bookshop,I CAN'T STOP READING IT! XO

SUSHIIII!!!♥
i'm gonna make it! it's a recipe book^^
but I DON WANNA DO IT ALOOONE! ;( i wanna do it with Amy jiejie
but she no have passport like meeee T____T

in the caaar~ (8)
i like it when i take pics in the car
idk why AHAHA♥

i still have 9 or 1o more maths ques.. i'll do it at school tomoro^^ since i did finish BOTH of my english essay~ (feel so proud) HAHAHAHA kidding~ xD my mom is so annoying! i wonder why she's not like other mom?! URGH!!! >:@

i go sleep now.
nights byeee :3
xoxo♥


Older Post | Newer Post