Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

when i kiss you,i still get butterflies years from now.♥
Saturday, January 15, 2011 | 0 comments
Sleepless Nights - Faber Drive

this song is sooo nice! i hate the father,so mean.. marah his wife for no reason. if that's me,then i aweady go find some other guy with my anak. pft i wonder this is true or not eh.. ksian waa.. :s

btw,i joined the singing competition right? right! xP and the results will be out on next Monday. I know I won't get first CAUSE I SING TOO FAST! AAAAAAHH!!! but my friends say my voice sound to sweet! and Shaynaynay said he like the song "hey soul sister" just because i sing it YAAAY!!! xDD
yeap,thats me. pkai bju kurung. do i look okay? i look err..long! ^o^ Mr.Gary(one of the judge) said he love my watch. WAKAKA~ i know you do Mr.Gary~ I knoooow you do~ ;; XD! i wonder when is the English Singing Competition is gonna be. I WANNA JOIN EH! If i got,i'll sing either "The Climb - Miley Cyrus" or "I will Always Love You"! TEHEE :D oh and...MY EYEBROW SO THINK MAN! jkritncnstfdr >o<

Look at this leng luii~
when she look me in the eye,her eyes go o
oh yeah,she loves me~ xD

I KNOW YOU LOVE MANDY CHONG! DONT PURA2 UCAP YOU HATE ME~!! XD!

The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls

THROW IT AWAY,FORGET YESTERDAY! WE'LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE! ;D oh yeah,i rawk! WOOTS! X) \m/



whats wrong with her kan? she tot im her bf's ex.. wtf? -.-' n NOW,his bf blocked me coz of her! me n his bf's friendship is ruin cause of her! sial,i have a boyfren already alright?! sheesh,what for you jealous until like this? im jux 12 n i don ask my bf to delete all the girls he added on facebook! damn lah! ISH
MAKE PEACE,NOT WAR!☮

my head really want to explode liaw orh! GRRRR >.<
Nick n Bebee said maybe she's jealous. but,idk lah.. she don't even wanna reply my msg! MY GOD,THATS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! well,not really ><" but seriously! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!! :'(

gtg sleep now.
tomorrow got church at 6a.m!! >o<
nights xoxo♥


Older Post | Newer Post