Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

3rd day of cny is a sad day for me. . .
Saturday, February 5, 2011 | 0 comments
Jeffry gong gong passed away.. i think he's my gong gong ooor uncle? i think its gong gong.. LOLs.. i didn't even get to see him in person.. it's been A YEAR since i saw him.. i miss him.. that time when i saw him smile,i asked my mom "mami ah,why qiu gong's teeth soooo white one? :O" then my mom say "aiyoo,he always brush his teeth mah. thats why his teeth very white and shiny loo~" ans i was like "ohh~ i see~~~^o^" HAHAHA he's been very nice to me.. my mom always say "qiu gong very sayang you one orh~" then ofcourse i shy lar~ coz many adults sayang me~ maybe it's because im too irresistible! TEEHEE,kidding~ xD wait,i changed the subject >.<" aaanyways,i miss him. seriously. i think i dreamed about him last night. he was sitting on a chair,crossing his arms.. smiling with his shiny teeth~ ^^D LOL,i think he gave me ang pao eh~ I THINK >.<

Rest in peace oh,Jeffry gong gong.. I love you. I'm sure you'll go to Heaven and see Jesus and other people. :)

Older Post | Newer Post