Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

HAPPY BUNNY YEAR!^^♥
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 | 0 comments
got a new layout! TEEHEE ^w^
anw,
GONG XI FA CAI,HONG BAO NA LAI! >w<

hehee,this year i only have 2 ang paos nia! MY GOD! so quiet arh this year de cny ;( btw,my mom cal me to call my popo right? and then i did lar and popo said she miss me. :') after that i forced my mom to call popo! x3 coz my mom n my popo are..err..bu gang so yeah.. my mom don wan then she changed the sub "you go bath!" then i said "u go talk to popo then i go bath! >:)" so she call lor. at first,wrong number ><" then 2nd time,correct liaw. then both of them talk so long arh!

i kept laughing then i cannot tahan liaw so i kept rolling on the floor XD! after my mom hung up the phone,she go and spanked me ><" then i faster go bath WAHAHAHA! ohwells,at least she called my popo :D i miss Brunei ;( i can't even go to people's house bai nian...haixx... x( hopefully i can go back this year MARCH! missing him sooo much! X'(

PUT YO PAWS UP! xD

SUSHIII!!! >o<

im so bored now..i don feel like goin to ppl's house coz. . .here not Brunei. . .haixx. . .maybe he oso go to his friend's house loo... sad die me.. ;( im just gonna wait till he comes back... *waiting waiting*. . . i go have my lunch now. yes,lunch.

BYEEE~

Older Post | Newer Post