Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

no school for today YAY!♥
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 | 0 comments
NO APPLES FOR RYUK! AHAHAHAHA =))

ke lian ah~ AHAHAHA ryuk so cute! x3


anw,hellew! :3
me just got back. bought Starbucks T-shirt and 2 babymilo caps. (one for me n another one is for my couzzy) my mom oso got buy 2 babymilo jackets,oso one for me n another one for her loo~ i like her's one. ME SO JEALOUS AH! T.T

fireworks outside now! why? coz its CHAP GOH MEH! x3 AND AND AND you know the firecrakers now are like BOOM!!!! then my neighbour's car alarm was like "astfnuigvbnl,stand back!" :D HAHAHAHAHA

me show you the caps,t-shirts and jackets tomorrow! :D i guess i'll go now. TOMORROW HAVE SCHOOL! ToT byeeee. xx

Older Post | Newer Post