Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

3o/4/2o11
Saturday, April 30, 2011 | 0 comments
today so tiring man. have to help teacher AND TEACHER THOUGHT WE ALL GIRLS PONTENG. WHAT THE HELL LAH?!! we help you from morning until 9 and I DIDNT EVEN EAT YOU KNOW?!! of course lah i go merdeka mall eat something then come back mah. at least we got come back ohh AND HELP YOU AGAIN! teacher marah then put his anger on us girls. wth lah! ishh.. -.-


*inhale,exhale* okay im better nao. btw, i took some pichoes today! :D i'll show you the once i like. :P


 oh so good~ :P

AAAAHH, she so cute! x3 


 their expression : "o.O"

 looking outside the window. :3

 kinda blur, sorry ya. :3

 next time you point the finger i might have to point it back! .|. balloon.

 cute right?! x3
 why my hair reddish brown de? :o AWESOMEEE! xDD \m/

clowns go sell balloons at merdeka mall. they aint funny, trust me. :P

food fair pass liaw, now is RRSS day! WOOHOO! im practicing the song nao. what the hell and freak the freak out. i have to memorize every word from what the hell, if not, i'll get embarrassed for forgetting the lyrics.. ugh, im screwed! :/ my voice so cacat when i sing. how leh? want to cry liaw lar. T.T

gotta go nao, bye. xx

Older Post | Newer Post