Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

can you hear me?! :P
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | 0 comments
RRSS day is on NEXT FRIDAY! im screwed man, dono what song to sing ah. T.T well, got one song thats stuck in my head lah. IT DOESNT MATTER IF U LOVE HIM, OR CAPITAL H.I.M. oh where i got it from you asked? well, its from a dude called BRANDON WONG! grrrrr, im cold. o.o OMEGOSHWHATSONGSHOULDIFREAKINSING?!!!

tell me why you're so hard to forget?
dont remind me, im not over it.
tell me why i cant seem to face the truth.
im just a little too not over you...


THAT song? or...

all my life ive been good but now,
OOOOOHH thinking what the hell?!
all i want is to mess around,
and OOOOOH i dont really care about... 

 

THAT song? :/ 

ugh, i wanna cryyy... T.T ahh, nvm i'll sing what the hell. i have to memorize the lyrics or else i'll die of embarrassment i tell you.. :s me go nao. byebyee. :3

Older Post | Newer Post