Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

I'm the best damn thing that you're eyes had ever seen! (;
Sunday, May 29, 2011 | 0 comments
I had so much fun at Tasha's house and at the beachh yesterday and the day before yesterday. This is the 2nd time I went to the beach you know? :O anw, it was fun! :B if you wanna go see then click this! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1383433601235.40394.1693830910&closeTheater=1 watching Alvin and the chipmunks 2 nao. they're so cuuuute! x3 OMGEE, I SAW CHARICE! :O ugh, tomorrow got audition. mati lah me. didnt get to practice with tasha. darn it! wish both of us luck. :B


enjoy this music video! (;
Smile - Avril Lavigne



kthatsallbye. 


P.S check out our F1E class photo. (2o11, some peeps are not there)





Older Post | Newer Post