Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

IT'S TOMORROW! :B ♥
Thursday, May 5, 2011 | 0 comments
TOMORROW! ITS TOMORROOOOOOOOW! :O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I HAVE TO FREAKIN PRACTICE! like what people say, "practice makes purfectt"! ;) oh and..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
ALL PEOPLE WHO GOT BIRTHDAYS...
TODAY. :D
hope that the you-know-who won't make any trouble on that day or i'll kick her and i really mean kick her outta 1E for the whole day! that's right i said it. so don't try my patience. ;) gonna bring my lappie, my phone and my camera tomorrow. i have to remember to put my memory card or the batteries in the camera or i'll look stupid. like last time. == okayy, sorry for posting a short post. gotta go study for my KH quiz for tomorrow then practice singing later. 

byeee. xx 

Older Post | Newer Post