Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Because you love me for who I am, I'll always love you mom. :')
Friday, June 3, 2011 | 0 comments
Dear mommy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I'm not gonna greet you cause you're one year older now. :( Maybe sometimes you annoy me alot, fight with me ALOT, but you're still my mom and I love you. :') I don't really show it much cause.. I don't really know.. Maybe it's because I think it's embarrassing? Well, yeah abit. But I can show you how much I love you in a different way! :D Like.. washing dishes for you, iron the clothes, and some other house stuff. Soyeh, happy birthday again. 




Mommy, this is for you. 


ktnxbyee. (;

Older Post | Newer Post