Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

It's Friday Friday~
Friday, June 10, 2011 | 0 comments
Bored Friday. ;( had omelet, cucumber, man tou and sausage for snackss. :D me loikey~ its a mixture of love and like, teehee~ just noticed that most of my friends changed.. in a bad way.. most of 'em got popular and dont even care about they're own closest friend anymore. and some just insulting they're own best friends and saying "no offense" and thinking they wont get offended. well, we WILL get offended soyeh, stop it. you can insult me but dont cross the line please.. and few of them are still the way they are but we just have NOTHING to talk about. usually it'll end up like

**me: hellew~
friend: hi
me: how are you?
friend: fine, you?
me: im alright. :)
friend never replies**

see how sad i am? xD but sometimes i'll be like "
... suit yourself! so over these people! -.-" but next day or when i see them online again i'll chat with them again and the cycle will go on and on and on. :b

TO ALL MY CHANGED FRIENDS IN A BAD AND VERY BAD WAY OUT THERE ;
ohhwell, people might change but there are two things that you can't change them. Their name, and the memories you've had with them.


i wanna go Parkson! since daddy is here, why cant i goooo? D; well, cause MY MOM DECIDE TO STAY ONE NIGHT AT BRUNEI! why dont bring me? T^T psssh, fine! BE THAT WAY! xD was chatting with one of my friends just now on msn and i accidentally clicked "send video msg" OR something like that and it came up like this. *look below this caption? description? or whatever shizz u guys called. (;*
i took a picture of it. HAHAH :b as you can see, my hair is not that curl anymore. is getting wavierr. NOOOOOOO. x( i dont like my straight hair, ILOOKSOFREAKINGWEIRD! well actually, i forgot how i look like soyeh~ NOSTRAIGHTHAIRPLEASE! (; but if my hair became straight yet wavy, i think it'll be kind cool. :O ohwells, i cant predict it soyeh, over it.

ohlook, my mom just got back from Brunei. pssssssh! ohh, and she's wearing lime green shirt too! ngam ngam ehh! HAHAH xD aaand she gave me the pictures for folio! only two? ToT now got 4niaa~ still, one of them is the last year onee, HAHAH! me in straight hair form xD i stand corrected, i look adorable. :O nyok nyok nyok~  i so perasaan. x) cant stop staring at the picture HAHAHAHAHA ilooksowhite! and different~ *still staring HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


i guess thats all,
ktnxbai. *still staring HAHAH! xD 

Older Post | Newer Post