Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Just saying. =O
Monday, June 6, 2011 | 0 comments
Why are teenagers so obsessed with JustinBieber? o.o To me he is just a normal white dude who has a normal voice like us humans do. seriously,you guys don't really have to die for him man,his not even worth it.


Justlookatdat!
yeh, he can do that since Selena is his girlfriend but still... You don't wanna let paparazzi caught you two having sex right? soyeh, not in public, pretty boy okay? Okay. Well, I don't care lah. Just saying bah, don't get angry BieberManiacs. (;

Anyways, im so bored today! D; Nothing to do, wanna go parkson! Have to wait till my dad got back from offshore then can go. Haish~ 

alalala~ ktnxbye. :D

Older Post | Newer Post