Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Saturday! CMON AND LI-LI-LIGHT IT UP, LIGHT IT UP TONIGHT! :D
Friday, June 10, 2011 | 0 comments
morning Saturdayyy. :b gonna do my folio today. anw, listen to this song! freaking nice yaww. :3


Light Up The World - Glee Version



watching Spongebob Squarepants now. i had a nightmare last night. it feels so real, im so scared it'll happen.. :/ not telling the story since i found out some of my friends got read my blog soyehh. HAHAH :b doing folio now. im stuck at the tokoh part. hopefully i can finish the whole thing by today. I WANNA GO PARKSON WHOLE DAY TOMORROW AFTER CHURCH! >O< well imma do it now. jia you teresa leong!


Song introduced by Michelle Mook. (;



randomness : sometimes when i see something i should not see, i'll be like
"AAAAAAAAAHH MY EYESSSS! x.x" HAHAHAHAHA bodoo xD


ktnxbaii.

Older Post | Newer Post