Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

‎; She comes across strong but maybe she fell asleep crying. She acts like nothing is wrong but maybe she's just really good at lying.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | 0 comments
today, little essie decided to join the orientation dance until one Christian song made me so hyper and made some people got pissed off. okayy first of all, sorry to some people and second of all, im still singing with Tasha. we're singing True Friends - Hannah Montana. to be honest, i dont really like that song but i dont dare to tell her. im scared that she'll get pissed and like dont talk to me ever again. ;( and the worse thing is that I DONT EVEN HAVE THAT FREAKING KARAOKE BURNED! 


PRAISE THE LORD, SARAH HELPED ME TO DOWNLOAD THEN BURN IT! THANKYOU SO MUCH SARAH YOURE THE BEST! :') although we're not that close but you still help me. thats the nicest thing that anyone has done for me. :'O anw, so many things happened during school holidays that i just found out yesterday! TOO MANY GOSSIPS IN THIS FREAKIN SCHOOL THAT I JUST FREAKIN GO TO FOR ONLY FEW MONTHS! :O

you must know too many things, little essie. you'll get a headache by keeping it to yourself. tsktsk~ ohmygawd, Sarah said she cant find plain cd. :O NONONONONOOOO! ToT *PANICKING PANICKING! PLEASE FIND AT LEAST ONE CD AT LEAST ONE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! DYING HERE!!!! T.T

ktnxbai.

Older Post | Newer Post