Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

i want to be the girl he's scared to lose, the one where he can't walk away from knowing she's mad at him, The one who can't fall asleep without her voice being the last one he hears. the one he can't live without. ♥
Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 0 comments
ugh, im so pissed off yesterday and today. i dont really have a good sleep at all and i still have to wake up so early. == and my mom keep insulting me saying that im fat. yes, i admit. I-AM-FAAAAAAAAT! happy? i just said that im fat on the internet. yaknow, where IT IS PUBLIC AND EVERYONE (well, not everyone) CAN SEE?!! HMMMMM??! BUT REMEMBER! PANDAS ARE FAT TOO! JUST LOOK AT IT!
so cute~ :3
okay, anw, just had my dinner. tomoro school. OHHSHIT, I DIDNT DO MY KH CORRECTION! wait, not just that. i didnt do my sci PMR correction, my sejarah correction, my bm correction and i didnt practice for my singing tomoro! DANG IT! im screwed. ==


ohyeahh, i bought a book today! OMGEE, IT'S ALMOST LIKE MY I CAN BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING! :O



ohhyehh~ x) anw, the book i bought called 'Totally Fun Facts'! soooo ...
did you know that baby rabbits are called kittens? Amazingly, a female rabbit can regularly give birth to seven kittens at a time! They can do this up to 4 or 5 times in a single year, so you can see where the expression 'breathing like rabbits' comes from.
you see that?! GIVES BIRTH TO 7 KITTENS AT A TIME! :O for us humans, if triplets, we mati already lurr. x.x even only one oso mati ah! MYGAWD! anw, i'll post more facts on the next post and after that and after that and ohh you know what i mean! ;D


THERES A NEW VIDEO FROM SHANE DAWSON! =D

it looks weird but its worth watching coz its random too~ LOL, wtf? xD


yaknow, come to think about it,
kan kan? :D for me, it's Kuching. even though there's ALOT of sad moments there, but i lost weight and im
in Miri now. soyehh~ ooo, i like the lose weight part. xD

do you remember when you're like 3 or 4 and you want your parents to hold your hand? well look at us all now. even when we dont wanna hold their hands they'll still be like
its a good thing my parents wont do that anymore! ;D so to all the kids with this kind or parents ...
SUCKS TO BE YOU! :b

i miss watching that show. to be honest. but its boring for my age now soyehh, HAHAH. :b yaknow, if teletubies are sexy as BrunoMars
I SWEAR I WILL! .

okay i guess thats all ~

ktnxbai. 

P.S this is for you papa and God. (;



nights world. xoxo

Older Post | Newer Post