Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

1st day of pom pom - DISASTER! @@
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | 0 comments
hellew peoples! :B
*pom pom moment*
as you can see/read this post title. i had the worst day at pom pom just now. am i even born to dance like a cheerleader or im born to just sit in the corner and watch them dance hoping i can be one of them even if that wont happen? hahah, i bet most of you will say 'dont lose hope Teresa! just add oil' or whatever shit. HAHAH! xD k lah i'll try my best. :) but i very paiseh ahh. well, if i can be awesomely crazy at class then i CAN be awesomely crazy during pom pom practice. :D right? ohh nevermind. -_____- just now kan, i caught most of the pom pom girl staring at Audrey woii. aiya cant blame them, she very pretty bah. before we went into the hall, i dont feel like joining anymore at first coz they're like dancing like so professional you know?! walao, once i see them dance like that i feel like pretend the im lost then walk away..


*class moment*
during class like after lunch break, Brandon, Esther, jaclyn and me we're like playing red carpet mah. then Aaron and Jong join lor. then i force Jong play then when Esther play with him, he look like he's crying already. HAHAH! then Brandon suddenly pull Aaron then Esther play with him lor. then Aaron was like want to cry liaw but he tahan. waaah, the face look so man zomok? :b then Brandon call me to kiss Aaron then i was like 'i paiseh ahh' then Brandon said 'aiya, why paiseh? u dare to fang dian with me liaw. this one small kes for u liaw lah' ji dan gao lah u Brandon! HAHAH xDD ofcourse i didnt kiss him! later he angry me say 'Tif is the one who should kiss me not you!' (Tiffiny, if youre reading this, no effense and im sorry.) but i still love my friends though. just most of them in my class are not my frens anymore. why? coz i find most of them are bitchy, backstabbers and most of all, trying to get attention from other people in a bad way. soyehh, im not gonna say who lar but if u think im talking abt u then maybe lor. who knows? :) i know tasha hates me but so what? i dont give a fuck ok? (; so dont talk abt how much she hates me just to make me lose my temper. coz if i do, i will lose my temper on you. not her. k?


btw, i find this picture so true. even its kinda offending to the boys. xDD


me gotta go tuition now while waiting for my transpost, imma try remember the dance steps for the pom pom. i know, its simple bt im a newbee k? you shall look down on me if you want to. i bet my Brunei frens will be very shock that i join pompom. they'll be like 'REALLY?! U CAN MEH?!' cb lah u, HAHAH! xDD

ktnxbyee. 
LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK Domo eatin sushi!!! xDD


Older Post | Newer Post