Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

not going anywhere today. gonna study coz' exam is here. :/
Sunday, July 31, 2011 | 0 comments
hellew readers. :)

just finish my maths homework. now all there's left is bm karangan. dang it, idk how to do.. in fact, i left the pendahuluan thingi under my drawer. in class. -.- ugh, sucks to be me. anw, i disabled people post stuff on my wall now coz noone wall me these few days. weeks. months. soyehh. btw, this is a poem written by Stephanie Jong. no copyright! enjoy. (;

As I was strolling around the park,
On my shoulder I felt a bump.
As I looked upon your beautiful face,
My heart surprisingly went 'KA-THUMP'.

Drowning slowly in the deep blue sea,
That I think I could survive.
Drowning in your warm heavenly love,
I would not even be alive.

Chrysanthemum,
Can see.
Can taste.
You're running so fast,
So hard to chase.

Flying from flower to flower,
As busy as a bee.
I know you too much,
from  A-Z.

Our big round Earth,
Is like a fable.
There are were many faries,
But you were an angle.

Robbery and stealing,
Is a crime that should never be learnt.
You stole my heart away.
But hey,
You're forgiven.

The Sun sinks into the west,
During the dawn before the night.
As I look into your eyes,
I know everything will be alright.

Little did I know,
Evil was getting naughty.
For me she dug a trap,
Which was cold and muddy.

One treacherous night,
I made a mistake.
You walk far away,
Without giving me a break.

As I survived through the day,
With a sleepless night.
As I woke up forcefully,
I slowly realized,
For my love,
I had to fight.

I had to explain so much,
Since I messed up the most.
But I had no chance,
I knew I had lost.
As I walk away,
My heart broken.
I apologize in my heart.
For your tears that I have soaken. . .
nice kan? first its like very sweet and stuff then suddenly become so emo. D;  another thing from Steph.

When I look into your eyes
it's over.
You got my hooked
with your love controller.
I'm trippin'
and I could not get over.
I feel luck like a
four leaf clover.

and this is another one from Esther Su but its not a poem, its kinda of a story. well, iono how to explain soyehh, just read it. :))

Taio Cruz played with dynamite and Ke$ha blow up so Katy Perry say it was like a frirework
But Jennifer Lopez was still on the floor party rocking with LMFAO, Lauren Benett and 
Britney Spears in the house till the world ends. And when they all woke up, Nelly told them
it was just a dream. :)
stupid right? HAHAH we were thinking about how to write this story during Sejarah lesson. i think? :b OHH! and there's also one from Pricilla. it's kinda like a poem and a story mix together. :D

Long long ago,
A man told some children,
Long, long ago,
A daddy was fixing his car.
His son started using a screwdriver and scratched his car.
Daddy was furious.
He took the screwdriver and hit his son's hands,
till it hurt, till it bled, till it break.
He went to the hospital,
Dad's face was fulled with tears and regret.
His son asked 'When will my fingers grow back?'
Daddy went home and saw the scratch.
It said 'Daddy I love you.'

AAAAAAHH, so sad.. T.T shes so good at inspiring me. HAHAH! shes very good at drawing too. she drew these in my ice-cream book. :D
 'P' for her. x)

'T' for me. x)

okay, i gotta go study for my exam now before my mom starts nagging. till the next time. :)
esaaa. xx


i smile for yeww. :D

silly face. alalala~ :b


Older Post | Newer Post