Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

so much for my happy ending.
Friday, July 15, 2011 | 0 comments
morning everyone. its Saturday! :D today got basketball match at our school but i cant go. :/ actually, i dont dare to ask my dad to bring me. soyehh, HEHH. :B besides, i got tons of homework to do. and most of them are maths again. sienn. == just finish my KH soyehh, i can go online. later then i do some of my maths homework then if havent finish then tomoro continue do. :3 my throat kinda hurts now. GAHH, must drink alot of water. i don wanna get sore throat again. :/ i keep stalking his profile. what is wrong with me? sigh* why must i keep doing that? why cant i just accept the fact that
he likes her not you Teresa.
i really hope i'll get over it. coz if i dont, i'll become mental and have to go sunflower. :s but since me n cow broke up, mind as well put myself single on facebook again.. and im done. feel so sorry for him. hope he'll face it. its not that i want him out of my life. its just that.. i need a break. seriously. :| but it's hard to forget abt my cow. what should i do? im scared he'll hate me forever.. to be honest it kills me if he really goes out with other girls.....

Skies are crying. 
I am watching catching teardrops in my hands. 
Only silence, 
as it’s ending, like we never had a chance. 
Do you have to make me feel like there’s nothing left of me?

ktnxbye.

Older Post | Newer Post