Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

suckstobeme. :)
Friday, July 15, 2011 | 0 comments
ohlook! it's friday friday~ :D i feel so emo today.. just took a break with cow cause i kinda like a guy and i thought that break will make me like him less but i guess not.. :| now all he does is ignore me now.. i guess im not nowthy of his time anymore. im really surprised that i like him. cause he very paikia waa. but for some reasons, he's nice and friendly to me. :) well, used to. and because that he and one of my friends are in a relationship, im starting to ignore my friend now cause im jealous of her. seriously, what is wrong with me? cant believe i fell for his smile and his eyes.. omgee, why did i just said that? -.- ohhwell, nothing describe me than this.

You are probably flirting
Finding another toy

I didn't want to be used
Oh well, you're just a boy

all i know is that, im not worthy of his time anymore. usually, he'll sit beside me and talk random stuff to me. but this time he just say 'hi' then 'bye'. but most of the time he just ignores me. well, even if he's trying to talk randomly to me now, i dont think it'll work anymore cause whenever i see him, i feel as if im breaking into pieces.. and i just hate that feeling, ALOT! :| but noone understands how i feel right now.. anw, school sucks without him as my friend. sigh* guess that day i really made him angry until now.. DWAYNE YONG! MANA YOU?!! I need counseling now.. i feel like dying, like seriously.. :/ 

i guess on monday im gonna try my very best to act like im happy and not emo.. but what if i see him? ignore him or say 'hi' back then 'bye' and pretend i didnt know a thing? yeah, i'll stick with the dont know a thing part. :) have tuition later. UGH! sien ehh -.- the principle put cctv in the tuition room thingi now. most of them feel like they're in jail including moi. so, i got oral for eng on 25thJuly. darn it im not good at doing a short speech. its a group work btw. me, esther, pris and lily have to make a short speech abt our own presentation between 3-5 minutes. i hate doing speech thingi. feels weird when im talking in front of my classmates that their eyes are just like staring at me. == ohwell, gtg now.

ktnxbyee. :D

Older Post | Newer Post