Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

; Because everytime when your lips are crushing down to mine,I feel like I'm in Heaven already..
Friday, August 19, 2011 | 0 comments
*sigh. why yes, im depressed again. :) i caught him looking at me just now during break. but whenever i saw him, i lost my appetite. gosh, he's hawt. -.- why did i even like him when i already know that i dont even have a chance? im so stupid... i even cried yesterday. what is wrong with me? yes yes im effing love sick. i hate this feeling. but still i wish he will love me back. i know it sounds so stupid..


I wanna be blown away,
I wanna be swept off my feet.
I wanna meet the one who makes it hard for me to breathe.
I wanna be lost in love,
I wanna be your dream come true.
I wanna be scared of how strong I feel for you,
Just call me beautiful.

i'll go tuition now.. bye people.
God bless.  xx

Older Post | Newer Post