Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

BORINGSATURDAYZ! D:
Saturday, August 27, 2011 | 0 comments
hellew peoples,
im so bored today. well, gonna buang tabiat here. :D check out this video! u wont regret it

i like the part from 1:52 - 1:54 HAHA! Ryan look so epic! xDD


i got so many homeworks. but at least i did half of them~ feel like going to Tasha's crib. D: i miss her so much! i havent see her for 2days already!!! Elim asked me to update my blog so yeah, I SHALL MAKE THIS POST AS BORING AS PISSIBLE! ;D lets start of with my sexayy burit! xDDD
for some reason, i look sexy! but my ass looks big.. T.T
HAHAH, i love my hair colour. natural WOOTS

anw, i was stalking Britney's blog and i found this.
i think i posted this video last yr but fck it, I WANNA POST IT AGAIN WHETHER YOU BTCHES LIKE IT OR NOT! :DD

LOL THIS ONLY REMINDS ME OF THIS! :B
SO ADORABLE KAN?!! he's so cute i could die! not literally of course but you know what i mean! xD

nothing to say liaw. byee
God bless. :) xx


PS, ELIM WONG, BE BORED BY THIS POST! :D


*FEELING PROUD*


Older Post | Newer Post