Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

but every single night,i've just been lying awake cause i cant get you off my mind..
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 | 0 comments
skip tuition. too sad now. urgh, ok fine i admit. I LIKE SYLVESTER! ok? happy now? but so what if i like him? he doesnt like me back. so yeah, stop embarrassing me in front of him. it's not gonna work.. please lah, Elim, Grace and Melissa. stop it lah. the more you talk abt me to him, i guess the more he will hates me.. ohmygawd, its like Alston all over again! and another crap, i didnt, i repeat, I DIDNT ditch Esther. she's the one who ignored me last Friday. now all the do is glare at me with her creepy eyes. i was like 'what the hell?' i know your eyes very round and big, you dont have to show it to me. if you really wanna hang out with me and Tasha, then ok lah. i didnt say cannot ah. just that after i changed place, you were like bu shuang bah. pls lah, not just you, Stanley oso, and other ppl in the class, pls dont so racist can? i really dont want to lose you guys.. wow, i really miss last time, when Danish is the only racist in class and everyone is nice and awesome. now, they're just perverts. -.- 


JUST NOW POM POM IS A DISASTER! cant believe sylvester was there. mcm he want me to panic which i did and i danced wrong so i have to owe Ivy 50cents. T.T urgh, sukiest day ever! dono what should i do tomoro break time ehh. i guess i'll just stay in class and read a random book. yeaaah, i should do that! :D


ok, time to go now. 
God bless. xx

Older Post | Newer Post