Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

; By the power vested in me, I now pronounce u deleted and blocked. You may now kiss my ass.
Thursday, August 25, 2011 | 0 comments
morning peoples. :)


skip school today. doing my BM karangan now. ugh, im so lazy to do bahh.. T_____T IM SO HUNGRY!!!


That awkward moment when you're really hungry, so you start watching the food channel and you're like


anw, on Wednesday. Qiqi so funny! she sing the Negaraku out of tune nevermind oh, but the more Dato ask us to sing again and again, the more she sings louder AND out of tune. then Edsel made Tasha laugh, then Tasha made me laugh THEN i made Stephanie, Bernad and Shane laugh. even the people in 1D laugh! at first i didnt laugh but Tasha saw my body is moving then she started laghing again then i laugh oso. and after the assembly, Jin Yee told Qiqi dont sing so loud. then she cry! WHAT THE HELL LAH!? then i was like 'stop crying Qiqi, please shut up.. :)' then she cried harder then i was like


next week holiday liaw btw, i wanna to to Tasha's house sleepover! D: i told my mom alr then she was like 'wait until daddy come back then ask him' mii, now youre in charge mah. and besides, laogong always listen to laopo one lar. so don takut there~ i decide to study here in Miri. since some of my Brunei friends dont give a damn about me anymore and all they care about is being popular.. even Priscilla wants to be popular but at least i have Tasha, Staphanie, Melissa, Elim and Grace. :D ohmygawd im so horny now! -.- I BLAME ALIFF ABANG AND BRANDON TAN!! ish this Aliff ah, puasa still want to be like that. shame on you! HAHAHA thats what my pri6 english teacher always says. XD!


theres a girl in our school. she looks so pretty! like REALLY pretty! she can speak in chinese but i dono if she is one though.
 pretty right? this picture reminds me of Miley in The Climb.. :OO

THEY ALMOST LOOK THE SAME RIGHT?!! :DD

i almost forgot, Michelle is leaving today.. D': aww, im gonna miss her! maybe we're not THAT close but i'll still miss her! really wish that her mom will let her stay. once she leave miri, i dont even know when she will come back. even she herself also dono.. too bad i didnt go to school. if i got, i'll hug her whether she likes it or not! but i know she loves it~ HAH, in my dreams:P
byebye Michelle, have a safe flight. hope you're happy there.
please dont forget me~ :'(

This is for you.. :'(


gtg do my BM karangan now. before my mom come back home and gantung me..
byee, God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post