Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

normal Sunday.well thats not what i wanted!
Saturday, August 6, 2011 | 0 comments
ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓖⓤⓜ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓖⓤⓜ ⓡⓤⓝⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓐ©ⓚ ⓗⓞⓟ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓕⓘⓝⓘⓢⓗ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓓⓞⓝⓣ ⓛⓞⓞⓚ ⓑⓐ©ⓚ !!! HAHAHA iwasbored~ xDD


hellew peoples! :B 


my mom went back to Brunei last night when i went to tuition and my dad is taking care of me now. im studying my geo ; chapter 9,10,11. T.T must study hard eh me, cos some of the test i fail ehh. esp my sci. i want to cry liaw! but got one question right, i answer 'I dont know. Sorry' I GOT HALF MARK EHH! dont believe? heres mahh prove. :)
i know its blur but you can see the 'i dont know. sorry.' and the half mark right? :D

you know, this song reminds me of my friends in Brunei. and cow.. omg, i miss that moment. when me n my friends went to OGDC, Tif's crib and Mandy's crib. maybe im not crying now but my heart is crying.. i really miss Brunei.. to be honest, when im in Brunei everything is perfect! no dramas and other shits. but when i end up here now, all i do is being emo, scream at jaclyn and shizz.. 

this song is like my favourite christian song! when i was little, my church always play this song during Sunday School. now i remembered this song cos our school concert got a band play this song. ITSLIKEIWASINCHURCHAGAIN! :'D

im earting with my dad now. :D we're eating soup mee! he cooked one orh~ *PROUD*
actually got sausage one but i eat all of them first. xDD


NERDIEGLASSES! 
i long time no wear ler. i thought i lost it. :b

 my rainbow. 
i decided to post this even if its kinda cacat but still im proud of it. :D

ALOE VERA YOGURT! :33
imlovin'it~

*Facts About My Friends*




this is so very true. but im still finding my other half.
or i will be forever alone..

and dont forget when youre taking pictures with your so-called friend! -o- they'll

end up looking like

and I look like

but SHE'S the one who said
 'OMG! I LOOK SO UGLY! DELETE!!!'

and I'll be like 'wtf? seriously?'

oh please youre such a bitch! Ihatepeople who are like that.
seriously, u wont die or anything. its just a fucking picture
look at me, i look more hidious than you! -o-



gtg now. bye~
God bless. :D

Older Post | Newer Post