Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Selamat Hari Raya! :D
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 | 0 comments
again, Selamat Hari Raya peoples! :B
i dont celebrate raya this year.. well, i do. just that nadai transport and most of my friends are in Brunei, soyehh.. i got nothing to write now. this holiday is boring! -o- i need to get out from this house before i go insane! SERIOUSLY! i wanna go hang out with my friends waa. T.T

i still remember when im like pri5. i went to Xing Ling's crib and me, Mandy and Ling were so bored that we made a story about Abraham Lincoln was the first person who made coconut bras! i was the narrator while Mandy and Ling do as what i says. and suddenly we said he invented hula skirts too! LOLOL i miss them so much! ;(

i guess i'll be going now. byee
God bless. :) xx

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILIANE POULTER! May God bless you and have a great day! :D xx

And again, Selamat Hari Raya to all! Maaf Zahir dan Batin. :D

Older Post | Newer Post