Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

23rd September 2o11
Friday, September 23, 2011 | 0 comments
his smile, his epic face, his brown eyes, his cute coconut hair and his sexy accents. he understands me, he's so kind and friendly! but i guess he's taken.. i really hope that he'll love me back one day. i can wait. please do love me one day. im really desperate when it comes to you..


 today at school was.. okay i guess? jk, it sucks. my leg hurts to maxx! why? cos of pompom lo. but now it's much better. unlike yesterday, i was having a hard time going up and down the stairs. heh.. seems like even my closest friends dont understand me. all they do is jio me. i was like 'DAFUQ??? is that what you all gonna do?' but im not gonna say that in front of them of course. sometimes i just wish that i can just tell my friends and they will comfort me you know? so i dont have to lock myself in my room again and just cry like theres no tomorrow. well, even if i did tell them my secrets, not all of them can keep it to themselves. i bet one or two of them will say it out. nyeh, forget that. yesterday and today got new teacher teach us at tuition. she's weird and slow. kthatsall bye. God bless. :) xx

my heart is so jet lag. :'(


Older Post | Newer Post