Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

25th September 2o11
Sunday, September 25, 2011 | 0 comments
FINALLY! i finished my maths axis book and what a relieved! i knew ill finish it in during the weekends. told you mommy. :P anw, few days ago, my house next door kena fire. it was really scary but awesome. :B speaking of fire, i hate it when my neighbour burn those dead leaves. the smell always comes into my house. didnt your mother tell you not to pollute the earth or any shiz? ohwell, sucks to be you. i izz sho hyper today. i was like dancing retardedly and i didnt even close the curtains and i bet peoples who pass by saw me. embarrassed* periodic test 4 is near. i seriously have to study hard this time. my average must get at least above 60. I HAVE TO PASS MY FREAKIN SCIENCE!!! GAHHH i should pay attention in class more. :/ tomorrow school le.. so fast ehh! well, whodafuqcares?! at least imma see him, thats good enough. x) i bet something bad is going to happen tomorrow. ohwells, i'll live with it. x) kbye God bless. :) xx

am smiling just to hide my pain. :)


Older Post | Newer Post