Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

29th September 2o11 :)
Thursday, September 29, 2011 | 0 comments
Melissa said he hates me. does he or shes just jealous? Tasha, Grace and Elim said he loves me. does he or they just want me to feel better? i really dont know whos right and whos wrong! he looks so funny after the haircut! well, its a cute funny to me. :P i bet Xin Chi hates me alot now. she even call me a husband stealer? oh please honey, he's not even yours to begin with. ;)

 this week was okay. me and Tasha wanna do project but Jaclyn was like NOOOO im busy! busy baru best, see your face sometimes makes me want to muntah alr! :B so maybe go to Esther's crib on Saturday. i hope its Saturday that way i can skip my 3hrs of tuition. sigh* tomoro KH exam. i got study lar. 3/4 nia.. imma cont. study tomoro morning. i gtg sleep now. i dont wanna get sick agn. :| i hope i can see him tomoro. i kinda sorta miss him right now. hehee~ :B Goodnight everyone. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post