Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

imbored. :O
Friday, September 9, 2011 | 0 comments
hellew readers! :D as you can see my post title, im bored. i wanna go Tasha's house do project actually. but her mom thought im gonna stay there very late so she said cannot. T.T ohwells, its oklah actually. cos i get to use my new printer! :DD its actually my dad's but who cares? HAHA i printed two pictures nia. to see whether my printer works or not. and it did. imma print tomorrow since i got no time alr.


Random pictures of moi. ;)
senyum saja. tak perlu cakap apa-apa. :)

fat tongue! :b

Rawя! :B
 i guess imma study KH and do my other homeworks tomorrow. my karangan havent even do yet! me gtg now. listen to this song peoples! its so freakin nice to the maxxx! GO LISTEN FOR THE PEOPLES WHO HAVENT HEAR THIS SONG BEFORE. :DD

kbye. God bless. :)xx

Older Post | Newer Post