Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

ji soi siaa. :(
Thursday, September 15, 2011 | 0 comments
walao ehh today really soii ahh.. why? cos


  1. i got scolded by Menike cos i didnt do my hw.. i have to redo again cos someone stole my book. iono who..
  2. i almost fall down from the stairs two times cos strangers kept stepping on my shoe lace. T.T
  3. whenever i eat during break, i always see him and i was like 'panic mode'!
  4. periodic test4 starts next week. I HAVE TO STUDY HARD THIS TIME! :'(
  5. just now KH tahsa & i forgot to bring the workbook so we have to stand outside. SO MANY PEOPLE SAW ME EHH! E.g. 1, Alston. pffffffft.
  6. Elliza still thinks that i like Brandon.. DAFUQ?? -_________-
  7. last but not least, people in my class thinks that i like Pierce..
okay thats about it. but the good thing is that tomorrow nadai school so i wont stress about these craps. :) am listening Jet Lag AGAIN! nyehh nothing to say.. well just now after school Mal go wear Jeremy's prefect coat thingi and he looks good on it. :OO


Skip. :)
 got back from tuition and it was fun! the guys are so hilarious! i was laughing like crazy just now. HAHA tomorrow no school.. gotta go my homeworks. sigh* imma go sleep now. nights. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post