Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Saturday - bored ๏̯͡⊙
Saturday, September 10, 2011 | 0 comments
am really inlove with the song Jet Lag! Patchi told me they miss me. OMGIMISSTHEMTOO! :(( maybe 1 or 2 of them just wants to be popular now. names? Issa and Shar. which one is the worse? Shar. :) if she changed her pp and 5mins later, no one likes is. she'll be like 'OH NO ONE LIKES MY PICTURE IM NOT POPULAR ANYMORE!' then she started talking about how bitchy my cousin, Elvira is. well, she's not. she's nicer and way better than Shar. she doesnt gossip bad stuff about people, she aint a player and most of all, she real not fake. unlike Shar, she's annoying, mean, bitchy, likes gossip bad stuff about other people, all she say is 'Ugh, i hate Elvira! she's such a queen bee!' how bout her? such a drama queen. -.- Issa? she's okay. but when she broke up and shit, she'll whine about it. honey, if you wanna forget about the old one, GET A NEW ONE! he doesnt deserve a girl like you anyway.


Skip. :)
went to tuition today until 12. feel so bored now. yes yes, im gonna study KH and do my homeworks later. GAHH, exams coming. damn, i want exam gone. i want school gone! sien ahh periodic 4, mock exam, final exam again.. hen stress ah esp when menike kept saying 'last year 1E better than you all. they never say dont want to do homework' DONT TEACH US LAH! liat muamu mau muntah trus! ok im relax now. :DD i gtg bye. God bless. :) xx


P.S listen to these songs. heard it on MTV. so nice woii! :B

love me or the last dude dies!! xD


Older Post | Newer Post