Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

skipped tuition again.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 | 0 comments
GAWD! love is in my class these days.. my eyes want to cemeh liaw. @@


Skip. :)
today was okay. we girls had injection today but lucky for transition, form4 and form5. nadai! form3 got the rubella alr. one of my friends say painful ehh. i scared when i form3 both of my arms will burn! today i inject my left arm ok lah. when my arm stop bleeding i go see the cotton-paper thingi and my blood is like black colour. :O and whenever i call Tasha i kept hitting her arm and i was like 'OMG IM SO SORRY!!! >o< ' and i got go pompom today. did learn some new and final steps~ i kept kneeling until my left knee hei qing. walaoehh painful sii. and i was sweating like hell again! but for some reason my face was so pale. well, thats what Karen said. and i was like 'ohyeahh im white!' \m/ but im not gonna faint lah ofcourse. :P finding pics for my sci project btw. gonna print it on.. weekend? i found so many cute pictures! well, except for piranha. i see all the 'cute pictures' are craps so i go take from piranha3D! :D but i didnt find for Wabilah cos he didnt come to school for so long alr. so yeah.. is he sick? or he transferred school? no one knows.. :| well, crossing my fingers that Jaclyn wont be bitchy for this project!

me gtg now. i think i have to do BM karangan ehh. ohwells. gonna pass it up next week lo. since Tasha wanna copy one of my karangan. ngehh. byeee. God bless. :) xx

Sea Anemone! so pretty right!? :D

jelly fish. i go find cute cute one~ its so cute! :B

ITS A COWFISH! it looks NOTHING like a cow. :D


Older Post | Newer Post