Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

5th October 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 | 0 comments
am really tired these days. i dont have enough sleep and my panda eyes are getting deeper which is a very very extremely bad thing and not got periodic test4 then very fast got final exam liaw. ohwells. not gonna complain nor swear this time. x) speaking of swear, yesterday someone in our class stole the school fee money from Ms.Emmy's purse. most of us suspect its Jaclyn. but could it be her? cos just now i told her to swear which is a bad thing but i want her to prove it that it wasnt her but we still dont really believe she didnt steal it cos Priscilla ever told me that Jaclyn ever stole a story book from her friend and lie to her saying that the book was her's. soyehh. i didnt know how other class people knows about this crap. and just now, teacher say if that person/people do not give her back the money and confess its him/her by today, that person/people will get a punishment from her personally.. and yes, she's serious. i really wanna know who stole it. the person or people gave back RM220 or somewhere around there already. all i know is that, now left RM30. and Jaclyn was terrified when teacher say abt the punishment thing. her face tells it all.. she said it was Jin Yee, but if it was her, she wont be sitting there, chilling while drawing her anime stuff. but JACLYN, SHE was like 'i didnt steal it.' or 'how Brandon Tan say that i steal the money? what for i steal the money? i can sue them for accusing me you know?'  for some reason, the more the keep saying that she didnt to it, the more i suspect is her. well, who knows it WAS her? we'll find out tomoro i guess. if the person/people didnt come to school tomoro, then thats the theif/theives who stole the money.. well, i gtg sleep now. THANK GOD NO EXAM TOMORO OR I'LL BE STRESSING LIKE CRAP! Good night everyone. God bless. :) xx


one of his friends saw me. i was like 'ughh.. i shoudnt be here.' he kept looking at me. i just humiliated myself in front of him. i bet he told him what happened. he's so cute with his new haircut for some reason. he's so hawt when he's wearing glasses. he's perverted? yeah but he's funny too. and most importantly, his brown eyes.. ohwells. guess i have to accept that he never did like or love me and never will! why would a perfect guy like him, would like or love a girl like me anyway? im nothing but a crap.. i shall go cry till i fall asleep to hide my pain from all this. :')


Older Post | Newer Post