Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Unlucky Saturday .
Saturday, October 8, 2011 | 0 comments
today tuition was so boring. i hate doing BM karangans. i suck at it. thats not the worst part. im going to the extra tuition tomorrow and i hate it! 3hrs ahh.. i want to die already! cannot stay at parkson whole day anymore. :( next sunday also got extra tuition. Sia said he's not going cos he got no transport cos he also follow uncle car but uncle dont bring us. ngaidii, i did told the principle like that then she said ''its okay. i send you'' then i was like (O.e) NOOOOOOOOOO!!! thats so not fair. :< 


Skip :)
today i went to pustaka with Aida and Jaclyn. im the only one whos wearing shorts AND THEY WORE JEANS! i felt so left out.. (>.>) anw, we're so unlucky at first but then everything was okay in the end. it was kinda fun. they were thinking that we should cont doing it tomorrow at pustaka again but me and Jaclyn cannot. me cos i got tuition and Jaclyn cos she's grounded. why? i dont know:P my dad was like scolding me and it really pissed the hell outta me just now. but, forgive and forget. you know him, he can be childish at times but i love him just the way he is. but if he cross the line, forget what i just said. HAHAH jkjk~ xDD alot of sad stuff happen this week. but this time i'll try to keep it to myself. i'll try to put a smile on my face although im not happy on the inside. i'll try to live my life like none of those things happen before and most importantly, concentrate on moi studies! my geo and sej fail already. i need to study hard. even though i have to go 2G next year cos of Menike, i dont care. as long as i get an average that im satisfied, thats good enough. :) btw, try listen to these songs. i know their like 2009-2010 songs but i bet not all of you guys hear it before. i love both of these songs. trust me their awesome! ;)

Come Down With Love-Allstar Weekend

Shut Up-Simple Plan

kthatsall. i shall go print pictures for my sci project and study my sci and art for next week too. Nights world. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post