Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

10thNovember2o11
Thursday, November 10, 2011 | 0 comments
Dear Mr.Him,
i didnt see you AT ALL today! why you didnt come? you hate going to the hall isit? well, it's very cool and windy today.. i wish you were there.. D:
from your crush,
TeresaLeong


Skip
today pom pom was tiring. why? cos we got scolded on and on and on cos the left side always dance wrong! GAHH! :|Melissa actually want me to follow her to MM tomorrow but i got pom pom practice. which is kinda sad but pom pom is part of my life too. soyeah, what can i do? if i go MM, sure get kicked out one. soyeahh. sorry bro, find some other day to go la:) ohyeahh, i heard the Permy Mall is gonna be open tomorrow! 11thNovember2o11! And also got Sri Mawar concert tomorrow at Dewan Suarah. Dono if Stephanie got bring me to go or not. hmmmm.. msg him now. i cant believe im doing this.. and he's gonna ponteng until the last day of school. lucky him. if i say i want ponteng, my mom kill me got lah. -.- nvm lah, tahan for few days then holiday liaw. then sleepover at moi house! :)) nyehh nights world. God bless. :) xx


I'm gonna wish for you this time! ;) 

Older Post | Newer Post