Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

21stNovember2011 :)
Monday, November 21, 2011 | 0 comments
IF YOU THINK YOURE SEXY GO LISTEN TO THIS SONG! xD



Skip. :)
so today. was okay. i guess? i had a fun time just now at Dewan Suarah. but its only 1hour. == and that 1hour fly so damn fast you know?! Clara helped me to do tha makeup and i end up looking like this. :)

OHYEAH CAMWHORE! :DD \m/








anw, thankyou Clara! :D but my eyes kinda look the same cos i got thick eyelashes. HEHEE~ :X and i got RM10 for showing up and perform! AINT THAT AWESOME?!! BUT... confession time : i kinda danced wrong in the middle part. Most of us danced wrong so yeah. THANK GOD! but i dono if i got smile or not wor. :| BOHHDIDOII~ >.< LALALALA~ nvm la, over already ba. anw, WHATS YELLOW AND RED AND LOOKS LIKE A SPAGHETTI?!?!! =DD
POM POM!! :DDD
OKAYY gtg now nights world. :D before you go, i shall show you my inner beautiness! :P
and remember me tonight when youre asleep~ (8)
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! :) xx



Older Post | Newer Post