Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

26thNovember2011 - DIE OF BOREDOM! TT
Saturday, November 26, 2011 | 0 comments
Start you everyday life with a smile~ x)


went to Permy Mall on Thurs. never knew it could be so awesome! :O the food was alright. not bad. the clothes they sell are.. err.. not that stylish. MM clothes are better. :x but we end up buying so many stuffs in the 100yen shop. we spent over RM100 ehh. it was fun. :3 today so hot you know?! got uncle come put 4 fans in our house ; the living room, the small living room, my bedroom and my gong gong's bedroom. :D the work until 2 something and my dad bought chicken rice for them. they so paiseh so they went outside the house and eat. :| i see them like that really kelian ehh. but also look like we dont welcome them so they go out eat. but no lah. thats not true. HAHA! i was kind of cranky this morning cos my dad just suddenly woke me up this morning and i still need my beauty sleep yknow? >< but nvm la, at least im not that tired now. on Wed my dad lemme watch the movie Nasi Lemak 2.0! so funny! Namewee keep saying "Walao eh!" and the woman say "MUAH MUAH" eeeee so geli ahh >< the movie really gik dao! i wonder why the goverment dont like it. he got do offensive things in the movie mea? no ah. :s nyehh. dont care la not my problem. anw, tomorrow go Parkson after churh. YEAY! :3 gonna meet Jia Fui there. :D blanja me Starbucks ohh. you still owe me:PP CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW! kbyee. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post