Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

4th November 2011 - i shall embrace my inner hyperness:D
Friday, November 4, 2011 | 0 comments
hellew peoples! :B long time no update already.. i finish exam also. so happy ehh! mr.richard said we cant go back at 9.30am but we went to Tasha's house:P Jin Yee followed us too. she got cosplay competition:D anw, we went to Merdeka Mall and we were like, mostly i was like 'WHO WANTS TO TAKE PICTURE WITH HER?!? ITS FREEE!!' and 3 girls and other two workers dude took picture with her. and at MM, i was so crazy that i cant even recognize myself! theres one photo that esther took when i was hugging the cold lonely pole.. then we walk around, up and down MM. it was fun~ then when we go see Jin Yee cosplay we saw Jennifer, Sweet, Eu Min and other peoples! and yesh, Jin Yee won! she won RM100! she said she's gonna give me and Tasha RM10 EACH! and i was like 'OMG IM RICH IM RICH!!' but too bad Eu Min didnt got 1st.. cos he looks hawt in the costume! his face looked like Ka Hao's face with the wig! and then and then mr.gary looks like those 70s rock star xD then after we teman Jin Yee at the bus stop, we went back to Tasha's house lo. and Esther go back liaw. so me and Tasha were doing our toe nails while our parents talk about their jobs down stairs. then me, Tasha and her sister were gossiping then suddenly i laugh. == like Tasha! i dono why. somethings wrong with me.. :O and NOTHING ! ruined my mood today, aint it awesome?!?


P.S
*Tasha's mom cooks good food and DID YOU KNOW my mom was a model?!? i got the picture but I AINT SHOWING IT COS SHE LOOKS YOUNG! AND THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN BY TODAY! shocking.. :O nights all. God bless. :) xx



mr.Gary and me ! :DD


Older Post | Newer Post