Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

5th November 2011 - heavy rain now:) ♥
Saturday, November 5, 2011 | 0 comments
i feel cool now.. i love it when it rains, i'll feel peaceful all of a sudden:3 LOL i see a big bottle rolling towards my house gate! xD oh wait, it dropped into the longkang.. o.o nevermind~ 

Skip :)
so bored staying at home all day! i wanna bake cookies.. SUGAR COOKIES!!! but i dont have all the ingredients.. :/ i'll ask my mami to buy then~ am inlove with the song called 'Make It Shine'. listen to the remix version! SOVERYEFFINGDAMNAWESOME!!! listen to this song too.
this could be facebook's unfriend theme song:D

i just stupidly cut my hair short and i kinda regret it.. eheks~
ugly hor~ :/


LOOK AT ME TOENAILS! :DD
colourful aint it? :D


well, i guess my mom will kill me if she found out i cut my hair by myself. ohwells. too late to regret now:B i go now byee~ God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post