Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

6thNovember2o11:(
Sunday, November 6, 2011 | 0 comments
sad day for me.. why? ITS A SECRET! :P anw, to make myself cheer up, imma write facts about me x)
#factsaboutme:)
#1 i want to be a vegetarian but i love meat! :/
#2 im scared of NOTHING except for my mummy and daddy..
#3 when im happy, i'll be hyper and humiliate myself in public! 
but when im sad, i'll just stay quiet and thinking about committing suicide:)
#4 i still watch Dibo the Gift Dragon. whaaaat? its cute:D
#5 I. HATE. ART.
#6 i noob at learning awesome dance steps. :/
#7 I LOVE FOOD!
#8 everyone hates me. i will be forever alone:)
#9 whenever i miss Mr.Him, i'll write his name on my left hand. then rub it off. just in case. hehee~
#10 Mr.Him is taken ... :(
im still learning the steps.
the leg is so damn complicated! D: ugh, but im still gonna learn this shit! JUST YOU WAIT BITCHES! THIS BITCH WILL KNOW HOW TO DANCE THIS AND IMMA RUB IT IN YOUR FACE! Wooooo!!! k gtg nights. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post