Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

7thNovember2o11 ; Hellew world:)
Sunday, November 6, 2011 | 0 comments
i actually going to Esther's house to practice the dance. but NOOOOO daddy malas to bring me.. nvm lah~ i understand daddy. you. are. f o r g i v e n :) i is missing him now.. everytime when i wake up, i really wish he's the first person who text me.. well he is, but he doesnt care abt me soyehh.. i dont care le.. now i only care abt FOOD ~ it will NEVER betray you, nor ignore you nor even reject your love! today no school~ its raya:D i seriously NEED to change my phone number.. then burn my current SIM card.


WHEN BOREDOM STRIKES!

when i woke up. messy hair! Sleeping beauty bah me. HAHA!


hellew~ :)


embrace my inner nerdiness:D


lalala~ i look like org sot sot! :O


i used blue hairspray baby! BLUE~ ignore
the background:)


it's the kitty i bought @ Parkson! MIAO~ :3
ignore the background:)
i know they're all ugly as fuck. but nobody's perfect okay? sorry to disappoint you bitches! x) Hey Mr.Him, ILOVEYOU! :D

P.S listen to this song:D

whenever I look at you, my eyes go BOOM!
2o1o-2o11:)

Older Post | Newer Post