Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

its 11thNovember2o11! :O
Friday, November 11, 2011 | 0 comments
KITAK SAYANG KAMEK! Wooooo!!! \m/
today is the Sri Mawar concert and nope Steph is not gonna bring me go cos she no time. ohwells. at least im going to our school food fair tomorrow~ IMSOMOTHERFUCKINGEXCITED! =DD i cant wait to go see the haunted mansion with Tasha and also got pom pom. so have to go there BEFORE 6.30am T_________T if Steph cannot bring me go also then i ask Melissa bring me lor ~ and i dont have to pom pom costume leh. :| hopefully Ivy will give me the costume tomorrow morning lor. dono how i look like in pom pom costume. sure i look very fat one! >.< well, i shall found out tomorrow ~ MR.HIM IS GOING! noooooooo D: :P i scared later i see him, i'll act all goofy and shit. RAWR! i. have. to. relax. -.- so i can dance properly tomorrow and WILL NOT dance wrong or i will be screwed by Ivy.. D:

Now, it's time for random facts about moi! :D

#1 i sing and dance in the shower ;D
#2 I HAVE 6 PACKS! HECKYEAH I DO! 6 in 1 \m/
#3 i think scary scars are not scary but awesome!
#4 when im really cold, my teeth will shiver :P

LISTEN TO THIS SONG! ITS SO AWESOME!!! =DD

byebyee~ CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR TOMORROW AND IM SOOOOO GONNA STAY UP LATE FOR 11:11pm! God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post