Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

oh its Sunday .
Sunday, November 13, 2011 | 0 comments
Dear Mr.Him,
it's been 74days. when will i tell you that i love you? why must i keep this pain to myself? i can't do anything at all! :| maybe i'll tell you 1day before the end of the world.. that is, IF i know when is it.. i really wish i could just have the guts to stand right in front of you and scream from the top of my lungs and shout


for you rabbit

from your crush. x




Dear Joy,
how are you? do you feel lonely? i bet you're not cos you're with God now. i hope you're happy up there and i really m iss you Joy. I REALLY REALLY DO! :( hope we can see each other someday. love you. x
this song is for you. 

rest in peace, love. :'(

from your cousin who loves and misses you the most! x

Older Post | Newer Post