Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

OHHELLEWDECEMBER ! ♥
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | 0 comments

HAHAHA! xDD watching this makes me happy all the time. x)


Hey December, please be nice to me k? ;D HEHEE another month, new blogskin, new songs, new me. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SHALALALALA~ am going to tuition this month and I’m not sure that I wanna go or not.. :/ but one thing good about it is that CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! \m/ there will be a Christmas Parade on the 5thDecember if I’m not wrong. OMG I wanna go!!! ;( Wonder if my parents let or not :O I’ll ask them later when they come back from Brunei. MWEHEHEHEEEEE :3 DID YOU KNOW today is Movie Day? :O i bet lots of peoples will go to the cinema today. HAHA :P time flies when you're having fun. after this month it'll be 2o12. walao eh! sure go 2G one lah me. :/ hope i can get good grades so i can be in 3E next next year. :3 *cross fingers

so anw, made another new friend. its STEVEN JOANNA! :PP i know we were friends like last month? and i poked him and stuff :X but i never get to know the real him.. until just now. HAHA :P turns out he's awesome. and funny LOLOL xD

vintage cupcakes! 
i found lots of books about how to make a cupcake @ popular the other day. all of them cost RM80+ ! i was like ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPMNBVCXZ so expensive mea?! :OO but i saw one cost RM21. but my mom told me that book not nice one so i didnt buy any of the books. T______T ohwells. hopefully i get to find one soon which cost cheaper? :O yeah hopefully :P

OMG OMG you know i just noticed that everytime when teacher or anyone tells Aliff ghost stories or scared him from behind, he's reaction is always like this :))
speaking of that, people keep sending me all those chain letters. -_______- ish, hate it! but im not scared about it anymore. LOLOL YAY ME! :PP but seriously, stop sending me those chain letters or else.. idk. HA! just dont send to me liaw lar. very annoying you know? ish smack your ass later! >< SHALALALALA~


Love this song! #FOREVERSIMPLEPLAN


klah thats all. bye. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post