Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Staying at cousin's house for 4days .
Monday, November 28, 2011 | 0 comments
FOR 4DAYS! 4DAAAAAAAAAAAYS!!! im gonna miss my bedroom, my daddy mummy, my pillow, my blanket, EVERYTHING! :/ anw, im writing a story now! :D It's called
My Life, Me.
i'm still on chapter2. heh. the story is about a teen girl called Annabeth facing her high school year and blah blah blah. xDD maybe i'll make a new blog and post my story there. maybe lo. takut too boring for u ppls to read. HA! :P anw, i watched this video almost 5times already. it's E P I C ! xD Ming Yih gorgor so cute! and funny. :)) Joel sings good~ B) YOURE WELCOME! :PP btw, GO SEE GO SEE! xDD


found this on Jin Yee's profile. and im a March Baby! :3 but its not true. :P
MARCH BABY
Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others. If you repost this in the next 5 mins, you will meet your new love in 8 days.


okay imma go sleep now. nights world. God bless. :) xx
so cute right?!! :D


Older Post | Newer Post